Current CJC Needs
- Homemade or Store Bought Blankets - Between 55" x 60" for young children or 70" x 75" for teenagers - big enough for a child to wrap around themselves. Fringed and knotted are common or with a sewn edge. Please fold, roll, and tie them with yarn or ribbon if possible. We currently have a higher need for teenage blankets.
- Individually Wrapped Snacks and Treats - Chips, jerky, candy, fruit by the foot/roll ups, crackers, popcorn, cookies, trail mix, dehydrated fruit, etc...
- Microwavable Meals - A small amount of individual microwavable meals (mac 'n cheese, spaghetti, oatmeal, etc...)
- Individual Bottles of Water or Juice
- Dollhouse People and Furniture - Can be gently used.
- New Stuffed Animals
- Fidget Spinners or Fidget Toys
- Basketballs, Footballs, and Soccer Balls - 2 or 3 of each
- Paper Towels and Tissues
- Gently used books - Appropriate for ages 0-17.
- Self Care Bags for Teenage Girls - Cosmetic bags filled with fun things like bath bombs, face masks, nail polish, hair masks, lotion, make-up, etc... We can take the items without bags or empty bags too.
- A First Aid Kit
All items must be new unless stated otherwise. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email us if you have any questions.