Current CJC Needs
- Individually wrapped snacks and treats - Jerky, trail mix, chips, cookies, crackers, candy, etc...
- Individual drinks - Individual bottles of water or juice, chocolate milk, cans of soda
- Paper products - Tissues, paper towels, plain lined notepads (big or small)
- Journals - Journals can be store bought or made from notebooks and decorated
- Magnetic drawing boards
- Children's books (please call or email for more info)
- Back to School Supplies - Paper, folders, pens, pencils, etc... Will be placed in a basket for families to take what they need.
- New stuffed animals - We unfortunately cannot accept used stuffed animals.
- Homemade or store bought blankets - Between 55" x 60" for young children or 70" x 75" for teenagers - big enough for a child to wrap around themselves. Fringed and knotted are common or with a sewn edge. We currently have a high need for teenage girl and boy blankets.
- Scratch art
- Gel pens for coloring books
All items must be new. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email us if you have any questions.
Our address is:
Davis County Children's Justice Center
PO Box 618
98 S 100 E
Farmington, UT 84025