Military and Overseas Voting

Thank you for taking part in elections while you are in the military or other uniformed service, or a civilian living outside the United States.

Military/Uniformed Service Members and US citizens living overseas are eligible to register to vote and request an absentee ballot.

In order to vote you must complete a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA). An FPCA must be filed with the County Clerk for each federal general election. The FPCA may be downloaded or you may visit the Voting Assistance Office of any military base or American Embassy/Consulate office and ask for the form.

To ensure our military and overseas citizens have the opportunity to vote, Utah is participating in the federal electronic voting program to provide the option for these voters to have their ballot transmitted electronically.

The FPCA may be filed by mail:

Davis County Clerk/Auditor
P.O. Box 618
Farmington, UT 84025

Or by email to:


Contact Information

Physical Address
Davis County Admin Building
Clerk's Office (Room 104)
61 South Main Street
Farmington UT 84025

Mailing Address
Davis County Clerk/Auditor
P.O. Box 618
Farmington, UT 84025

Phone Numbers
(801) 451-3588 - Main
(801) 451-3228 - TDD
(801) 451-3421 - Fax

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
(except county holidays)

Copyright © 2015 Davis County Government