Offenders who are “off-paper” (no longer under supervision or whose conviction is from another jurisdiction) MUST register with the police department/Sheriff’s Office that has jurisdiction over the area where the offender resides.
Registrant must submit the following information to the registering agency:
- Names and aliases
- Primary and secondary addresses
- Physical description
- Vehicles the offender owns or regularly drives, including make, model, color, year, plate #, and VIN #
- Current photograph
- Set of fingerprints, if not already provided
- DNA specimen taken in accordance with Section 53-10-404
- Telephone numbers whether hard line or cell
- Copy of passport
- Any documents which establish the offender’s immigration status
- Professional licenses authorizing an offender to engage in an occupation or carry out a trade or business, including numbers
- Educational institution affiliation (student, vocation, employed)
- Name and address of any place where the offender is or will be employed
- Social Security Number
Registrants may submit the information in the jail lobby of the Davis County Justice Complex, 800 West State Street, Farmington, Utah, Monday–Friday (holidays excluded), 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Click here to download the Davis County Sex/Kidnap Offender Registration Form.
The Sex and Kidnap Offender Notification and Registration is online: communitynotification.com
Website users must indicate they have read, understand and will comply with the terms of the disclaimer language.